BATBC will invest in Savar factory site
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-29 13:35:27 || Updated: 2021-07-29 13:35:27
British American Tobacco Bangladesh Company (BATBC), a multinational company listed on the stock exchange, has decided to invest Tk 322.20 crore at the Savar factory site.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that this investment will create the company’s upcoming export opportunities and potential capacity. BATBC will invest in the Savar site through its own financing and bank financing.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction