Saif Power gave 30 sets of oxygen cylinders in Jessore
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-27 10:49:28 || Updated: 2021-07-27 10:49:28
To deal with the coronavirus situation, Saif Powertech Limited has given 30 sets of oxygen cylinders (along with accessories) to the Jessore district administration. On Tuesday (July 27) in the presence of Jessore Deputy Commissioner Md. Tamizul Islam Khan, the Oxygen Cylinder was handed over to the Civil Surgeon Dr. Sheikh Abu Shaheen by the Executive Director (Administration and Supply) Major (Retd) Farooq Ahmed Khan.
At the time, Deputy Commissioner Tamizul Islam Khan said, Saif Powertech Limited has been making a unique contribution to the service of humanity by providing medical equipment and cash assistance during the Corona period. Besides, it is playing a glorious role in the development of sports in the country.
Recently, on Sheikh Russell’s birthday, Saif Powertech provided Rs. 18 million and 100 laptops as scholarships. Besides, Tarafdar Md. Ruhul Amin gave a grant of Tk. 1 crore 80 lakh to 1000 meritorious and indigent students at the rate of Tk. 1500 per person per month. Besides, Saif Powertech Limited, the top terminal operator of Chittagong Port, has been playing an important role in the economy of the country at different times as well as carrying out various social activities in different sectors of the society.
Note that on June 10, in the virtual presence of the Prime Minister, Chief Secretary Ahmed Kaikaus handed over a check for a grant of Tk 2 crore to the managing director of the organization Tarafdar Md. Ruhul Amin.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction