AAML Unit Fund announces record dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-27 11:45:08 || Updated: 2021-07-27 11:45:08
The non-term unit has announced a 25 percent cash dividend for trustee unitholders of AAML Unit Fund. The dividend was declared after reviewing the audited financial statements for the year ended June 30, 2021.
This information has been known from the company sources.
It is learned that in the last year, the fund has earned Tk 3.43 per unit.
On June 30, 2020, the company’s net asset value per unit (market price) was Tk 16.62. The record date was June 30. Those who had the unit on that day will get the dividend.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction