Baraka Patenga at the top of raising prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-26 11:09:31 || Updated: 2021-07-26 11:09:31
Baraka Patenga Power Limited rose to the top of the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Monday, the second working day of the week. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the share price of the company has increased by 9.92 percent. The company has traded 1 crore 62 lakh 2 thousand 625 shares in 26 thousand 805 times. Its market value is Tk 75 crore 32 lakhs.
Global Heavy Chemicals, which is ranked second in the list, has increased its price by 9.81 percent. The company has traded 7 lakh 16 thousand 229 shares 713 times. Its market value is Tk 2 crore 87 lakhs.
The price of gold paper, which is in the third place in the list, has increased by 8.47 percent. The company has traded 2,22,790 shares 1,154 times. Its market value is Tk 6 crore 7 lakhs.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction