Saif Powertec is at the top of transaction
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-25 08:23:03 || Updated: 2021-07-25 08:23:03
Saif Powertech Limited topped of transaction in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Sunday, the first working day after Eid-ul-Azha.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that 68 crore 15 lakh 3 thousand shares of the company have been traded. The shares of British American Tobacco, which came in second place in the list of transactions, had a turnover of Tk 50.75 crore.
Beximco came in third place with a turnover of Tk 38.39 crore.
Other listed companies include BD Finance, Fuang Ceramic, Active Fine, GPH Steel, GBB Power, IFIC Bank and Lafarge Holcim Limited.
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction