8-storey building will be constructed by Samorita Hospital
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-25 09:24:08 || Updated: 2021-07-25 09:24:08
Samorita Hospital Limited, a listed services and ancillary sector company, has approved a proposal to construct a 8-storey building.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the building has 15 thousand 560 square feet including basement. The building will be used for ETP, physiotherapy center, chemotherapy unit, consultants chamber, canteen and dormitory. The project will cost the company a total of Tk 5 crore 50 lakhs. The project will end in 2023. The Samaritan Hospital will fund the project from its own resources.
The company has also decided to buy two buildings in the area adjacent to the hospital. These two buildings will be used for residential purposes. It will cost the company Tk 40 lakhs. The hospital will earn Tk 1 lakh 70 thousand per month from this building.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction