204 more people deaths from corona in Bangladesh
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-17 12:19:15 || Updated: 2021-07-17 12:19:15
The epidemic of coronavirus (Covid-19) infection and death procession is getting longer and longer. In the last 24 hours, the virus has claimed the lives of 204 more people across the country. The death toll from the virus rose to 17,669.
At the same time, another 8,489 new patients have been identified as infected with corona. With this, the number of identified patients has increased to 10 lakh 92 thousand 411 people.
Saturday (July 17) Additional Director General of the Department of Health (Administration) Prof. This information was given in a circular signed by Nasima Sultana.
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- 20 die as heavy rain hits Mumbai
- Onion imports increased ahead of Eid
- 225 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks favorable business environment in Kuwait for Bangladeshis
- No let-up in efforts to change people’s fate amid Covid-19: PM
- Main programme of ‘month of mourning’ is to stand by people: Quader
- Momen seeks UN roadmap for Rohingya repatriation
- Momen seeks Russian active cooperation in Rohingya repatriation
- US Senate passes bill to ban Xinjiang imports
- Disciplined, modern army always plays role in consolidating democracy: PM