203 more deaths from corona in Bangladesh
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-13 12:12:43 || Updated: 2021-07-13 12:12:43
In the last 24 hours, 203 people have died due to the coronavirus epidemic in the country. At this time 12 thousand 198 people have been newly identified.
The total number of deaths has increased to 16 thousand 842 people. And the total number of identities increased to 10 lakh 47 thousand 155 people.
The information was given in a press release sent by the health department on Tuesday (July 13).
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- 20 die as heavy rain hits Mumbai
- Onion imports increased ahead of Eid
- 225 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks favorable business environment in Kuwait for Bangladeshis
- No let-up in efforts to change people’s fate amid Covid-19: PM
- Main programme of ‘month of mourning’ is to stand by people: Quader
- 204 more people deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks UN roadmap for Rohingya repatriation
- Momen seeks Russian active cooperation in Rohingya repatriation
- US Senate passes bill to ban Xinjiang imports