220 more deaths from corona, 13768 identified
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-12 13:19:56 || Updated: 2021-07-12 13:20:47
In the last 24 hours, 220 people have died of coronavirus in the country. At this time 13 thousand 768 people have been newly identified, which is the highest in one day. Earlier on Sunday (July 11), 230 people died.
The total death toll has risen to 16,639. And the total number of identities increased to 10 lakh 34 thousand 957 people.
This information was given in a regular press release on Monday (July 12) from the Department of Health.
- Central bank proposed a further 1 percent incentive in remittances
- Biden approves $100m emergency funds to resettle Afghan refugees
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- 225 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks favorable business environment in Kuwait for Bangladeshis
- No let-up in efforts to change people’s fate amid Covid-19: PM
- Main programme of ‘month of mourning’ is to stand by people: Quader
- 204 more people deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks UN roadmap for Rohingya repatriation
- Momen seeks Russian active cooperation in Rohingya repatriation
- US Senate passes bill to ban Xinjiang imports