185 more deaths from corona in Bangladesh
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-10 12:48:32 || Updated: 2021-07-10 12:48:32
The epidemic of coronavirus (Covid-19) infection and death procession is getting longer and longer. In the last 24 hours, the virus has claimed the lives of 185 more people across the country. The death toll from the virus rose to 16,189.
In the last 24 hours, another 8,772 people have been newly identified as infected with corona. As a result, the total number of identified patients stood at 10 lakh nine thousand 315 people.
Saturday (July 10)Additional Director General of the Department of Health (Administration) Professor. This information was given in a circular signed by Nasima Sultana.
- Central bank proposed a further 1 percent incentive in remittances
- Biden approves $100m emergency funds to resettle Afghan refugees
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- 225 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks favorable business environment in Kuwait for Bangladeshis
- No let-up in efforts to change people’s fate amid Covid-19: PM
- Main programme of ‘month of mourning’ is to stand by people: Quader
- 204 more people deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks UN roadmap for Rohingya repatriation
- Momen seeks Russian active cooperation in Rohingya repatriation
- US Senate passes bill to ban Xinjiang imports