Trade license revoked for ignoring restrictions
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-05 10:42:45 || Updated: 2021-07-05 10:42:45
Dhaka North City Corporation (DNCC) mayor Atiqul Islam has announced that their trade licenses will be revoked if shops and businesses are kept open, ignoring strict restrictions. He made the announcement while visiting the Vijay Sarani area of the capital on Monday (July 5).
Atiqul Islam called upon all to abide by the rules of hygiene including wearing masks and said that everyone should abide by the rules of hygiene for themselves and their families. We can only be good if everyone is aware of their place. Everyone’s awareness is important during this time.
Mentioning that Dhaka North City Corporation is working for everyone during the coronation period, the mayor said that if anyone needs relief, the relief will be delivered by calling 333. Besides, no one will be able to keep the shop open after the specified time. The DNCC will take action against those who disobey the instructions and keep the shop open.
The mayor added that the DNCC is planning to build an underpass to ease traffic congestion at the Vijay Sarani junction. We are also planning on how to reduce traffic congestion through connectivity at all intersections.
Senior officials of Dhaka North City Corporation and local councilors were present during the visit.
- Central bank proposed a further 1 percent incentive in remittances
- Biden approves $100m emergency funds to resettle Afghan refugees
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- Onion imports increased ahead of Eid
- Customs houses will be open during Eid holidays
- 225 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks favorable business environment in Kuwait for Bangladeshis
- 800 cows arrived in Dhaka on Cattle Special Train
- Cotton worth Tk 750 crore imported in Bhomra
- No let-up in efforts to change people’s fate amid Covid-19: PM
- bkash suspended payments to 10 online merchants including evaly