New 164 deaths from corona in Bangladesh
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-05 12:05:35 || Updated: 2021-07-05 12:05:35
In the last 24 hours, 164 more people have died due to coronavirus in the country, which is the highest number of deaths in a single day in the country. So far, a total of 15,229 people have died in the country in Corona.
Earlier, on July 1, 143 people died. Then on July 2, 132 people died. On July 3, 134 people died. On July 4, 153 people died.
In the last 24 hours, 9,964 people have been identified as newly infected with corona, which is the record for the highest number of infections in a single day. With this, the total number of identities increased to 9 lakh 54 thousand 881 people.
The information was given in a press release sent by the health department on Monday (July 5).
- Central bank proposed a further 1 percent incentive in remittances
- Biden approves $100m emergency funds to resettle Afghan refugees
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- 225 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks favorable business environment in Kuwait for Bangladeshis
- No let-up in efforts to change people’s fate amid Covid-19: PM
- Main programme of ‘month of mourning’ is to stand by people: Quader
- 204 more people deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks UN roadmap for Rohingya repatriation
- Momen seeks Russian active cooperation in Rohingya repatriation
- US Senate passes bill to ban Xinjiang imports