Online exams at JU continues during lockdown
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-01 11:23:30 || Updated: 2021-07-01 11:23:30
Jahangirnagar University authorities have asked all of its departments and institutes to continue online examination of different academic sessions and online classes during the ongoing lockdown from July 1 to 7.
The decision was taken at a virtual syndicate meeting with vice-chancellor professor Farzana Islam in the chair, said a JU press release on Thursday.
Earlier on June 20, JU authorities instructed all faculties and institutions to hold final examinations of different academic sessions virtually following the plan of “Examination Ordinance during Disaster 2021”.
- Central bank proposed a further 1 percent incentive in remittances
- Biden approves $100m emergency funds to resettle Afghan refugees
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- 225 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks favorable business environment in Kuwait for Bangladeshis
- No let-up in efforts to change people’s fate amid Covid-19: PM
- Main programme of ‘month of mourning’ is to stand by people: Quader
- 204 more people deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks UN roadmap for Rohingya repatriation
- Momen seeks Russian active cooperation in Rohingya repatriation
- US Senate passes bill to ban Xinjiang imports