BGMEA provided 1 lakh masks to DSCC
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-23 10:02:51 || Updated: 2021-06-23 10:02:51
One lakh pieces of face masks have been provided to Dhaka South City Corporation (DSCC) courtesy of BGMEA Urmi Group for distribution among frontline Covid-19 fighters to prevent coronavirus infection.
BGMEA President Faruk Hasan handed them over to Mayor Barrister Sheikh Fazle Nur Taposh at the DSCC office on Tuesday (June 22nd).
At the BGMEA President and Vice-President. Shahidullah Azim and director Asif Ashraf were present.
- Central bank proposed a further 1 percent incentive in remittances
- Biden approves $100m emergency funds to resettle Afghan refugees
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- Onion imports increased ahead of Eid
- Customs houses will be open during Eid holidays
- 800 cows arrived in Dhaka on Cattle Special Train
- Cotton worth Tk 750 crore imported in Bhomra
- bkash suspended payments to 10 online merchants including evaly
- Fear of catastrophe in India’s tea sector due to increasing imports
- Industrialists wants keeping export oriented industries open
- Government fixed the prices of leather