Textile sectors at the top of transaction
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-21 11:50:56 || Updated: 2021-06-21 11:50:56
On Monday, the second day of the week, the textile sector topped the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) with 21.26 per cent of the 2,043.48 crore transactions.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
On this day, the prices of 55 companies in the textile sector have increased. The price of 1 company has decreased. The rates of two companies remained unchanged.
The insurance sector has risen to the second position in transactions. At the end of the day, the sector accounted for 11.21 percent of the total transactions. Of the companies traded, 41 gained. Prices of 6 companies have come down.
The banking sector ranks third in sector-based transactions. At the end of the day, the sector accounted for 11.02 percent of the total transactions. At the end of the day, the prices of 25 companies in the sector have increased. Prices of 3 companies have come down. The prices of 3 companies remain unchanged.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction