78 more deaths from corona in Bangladesh
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-21 12:27:05 || Updated: 2021-06-21 12:27:05
Bangladesh In the last 24 hours, 78 more people have died due to the epidemic coronavirus. The total death toll stood at 13,626. Besides, in the last 24 hours, 4,636 more people have become positive in the country. With this, the total number of corona victims in the country so far is 8 lakh 56 thousands 304 people.
This information was given by the Department of Health on Monday (June 21) afternoon.
Earlier on Sunday (June 20), the health department reported 82 deaths in the country. Besides, corona identification of 3,641 more people was also reported.
- Central bank proposed a further 1 percent incentive in remittances
- Biden approves $100m emergency funds to resettle Afghan refugees
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- 225 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks favorable business environment in Kuwait for Bangladeshis
- No let-up in efforts to change people’s fate amid Covid-19: PM
- Main programme of ‘month of mourning’ is to stand by people: Quader
- 204 more people deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks UN roadmap for Rohingya repatriation
- Momen seeks Russian active cooperation in Rohingya repatriation
- US Senate passes bill to ban Xinjiang imports