50 more deaths from corona in Bangladesh
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-15 12:21:22 || Updated: 2021-06-15 12:21:22
Another 50 people have died in the last 24 hours due to the coronavirus epidemic in the country. The total death toll stands at 13,222. In addition, in the last 24 hours, another 3,319 people have tested positive for corona in the country. The total number of corona victims in the country so far is 8 lakh 33 thousands 291 people.
This information was given by the Department of Health on Tuesday (June 15) afternoon. Besides, 2,243 people have recovered in the last 24 hours. With this, a total of 7 lakh 71 thousand 73 people have recovered. A total of 23,265 samples were tested on the day. The detection rate in 24 hours is 14.27 percent.
Earlier on Monday (June 14), the health department reported 54 deaths in the country. Besides, corona identification of 3,050 people was also reported.
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- 20 die as heavy rain hits Mumbai
- Onion imports increased ahead of Eid
- 225 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks favorable business environment in Kuwait for Bangladeshis
- No let-up in efforts to change people’s fate amid Covid-19: PM
- Main programme of ‘month of mourning’ is to stand by people: Quader
- 204 more people deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks UN roadmap for Rohingya repatriation
- Momen seeks Russian active cooperation in Rohingya repatriation
- US Senate passes bill to ban Xinjiang imports