54 more deaths from corona in Bangladesh
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-14 12:04:41 || Updated: 2021-06-14 12:04:41
The epidemic of coronavirus has killed 54 more people in the last 24 hours in the country. The total death toll stands at 13,172. Besides, in the last 24 hours, 3,050 more people have tested positive for corona in the country. The total number of corona victims in the country so far is 8 lakh 29 thousand 972 people.
This information was given by the Department of Health on Monday (June 14) afternoon. Besides, 2,564 people have recovered in the last 24 hours. With this, a total of 7 lakh 68 thousands 830 people have recovered. A total of 20,602 samples were tested on that day. The detection rate in 24 hours is 14.80 percent.
Earlier on Sunday (June 13), the health department reported 47 deaths in the country. Besides, corona identification of 2,436 more people was also reported.
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- 20 die as heavy rain hits Mumbai
- Onion imports increased ahead of Eid
- 225 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks favorable business environment in Kuwait for Bangladeshis
- No let-up in efforts to change people’s fate amid Covid-19: PM
- Main programme of ‘month of mourning’ is to stand by people: Quader
- 204 more people deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks UN roadmap for Rohingya repatriation
- Momen seeks Russian active cooperation in Rohingya repatriation
- US Senate passes bill to ban Xinjiang imports