47 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-13 11:03:27 || Updated: 2021-06-13 11:03:27
Bangladesh In the last 24 hours, 47 people have died of coronavirus. With this, a total of 13,117 people have died in Corona in the country.
In the last 24 hours, 47 people have died of coronavirus in the country. With this, a total of 13,118 people have died in Corona in the country.
At this time, 2,436 people have been identified as newly infected with corona. The total number of identities increased to 8 lakh 26 thousand 922 people.
This information has been given in the regular press release on Sunday (June 13) sent by the Department of Health.
It has been said that in the last 24 hours, 2 thousand 242 people have become tax free. So far, a total of 7 lakh66 thousand 266 people have recovered.
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- 20 die as heavy rain hits Mumbai
- Onion imports increased ahead of Eid
- 225 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks favorable business environment in Kuwait for Bangladeshis
- No let-up in efforts to change people’s fate amid Covid-19: PM
- Main programme of ‘month of mourning’ is to stand by people: Quader
- 204 more people deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks UN roadmap for Rohingya repatriation
- Momen seeks Russian active cooperation in Rohingya repatriation
- US Senate passes bill to ban Xinjiang imports