20 tons of gold reserves discovered in Turkey
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-12 10:01:24 || Updated: 2021-06-12 10:01:24
A 20-tons gold reserve has been discovered in the eastern Turkish province of Agri. Whose value is 1.2 billion dollars. The country’s Industry and Technology Minister Mostafa Baranak made the announcement in an announcement on Thursday (June 10th). News agency Anadolu has published the news.
Speaking at a ceremony at the new facilities of Koza Altin, a Turkish gold mining company in Agri, Mostafa Baranak said a silver reserve of 3.5 tonnes had also been discovered in the same area. Valued at 2.8 million dollars.
The 160 million dollars company employs 500 people directly and indirectly and employs 2,000 people. And it is playing a very important role in the economy of Turkey and the region, he added.
The Turkish Minister expressed hope that the extraction of resources from this gold mine will start by the end of 2022. Surveys and searches for more gold will continue, he said.
- Central bank proposed a further 1 percent incentive in remittances
- Biden approves $100m emergency funds to resettle Afghan refugees
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- Onion imports increased ahead of Eid
- Customs houses will be open during Eid holidays
- 800 cows arrived in Dhaka on Cattle Special Train
- Cotton worth Tk 750 crore imported in Bhomra
- bkash suspended payments to 10 online merchants including evaly
- Fear of catastrophe in India’s tea sector due to increasing imports
- Industrialists wants keeping export oriented industries open
- Government fixed the prices of leather