Lankabangla’s income increased
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-31 14:16:15 || Updated: 2021-05-31 14:16:15
The Board of Directors of the capital market listed LankaBangla Finance Limited has released its unaudited financial report for the first quarter (January, 21-March’ 21). Compared to last year, the income has increased by 215.38 percent.
This information has been known from the company sources.
The company’s earnings per share (EPS) for the first quarter (January,21-March 21) was Tk 0.41. Earnings per share (EPS) was Tk0.13 at the same time last fiscal. As a result, the income has increased by 0.28 or 215.38 percent.
And EPS alone has been 0.8. At the same time last year, EPS was 0.18.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction