Prices of gold rising in the world market
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-29 11:42:42 || Updated: 2021-05-29 11:42:42
The price of gold is rising in the world market. Gold prices rose more than one percent last week to 1,900 an ounce again. Besides gold, silver and platinum have also risen in the last one week.
Gold prices have been volatile in the world market since the outbreak of the coronavirus around the world. Although the price has come down a bit from time to time, the price of gold has been going up for about two months.
The Bangladesh Jewelers’ Association (BAJUS) has increased the price of gold by Tk 4,374 in two rounds this month as the price has skyrocketed in the world market.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers