AGM of Islami Bank Securities Limited held
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-27 11:50:26 || Updated: 2021-05-27 11:50:26
The 11th Annual General Meeting of Islami Bank Securities Limited was held on May 25 (Tuesday) on Virtual Platform.
Chairman of the organization Mohammad Nasir Uddin, FCMA presided over it.
The meeting was chaired by the company’s vice chairman Major General (Retd.) Engineer Abdul Matin, Islamic Development Bank representative. Arif Suleiman, Director Mohammad Solaiman, FCA, Professor. Md. Sirajul Karim, Muhammad Munirul Maula, JQM. Habibullah, FCS, Taher Ahmad Chowdhury, Mohammad Ali, Md. Mostafizur Rahman Siddiqui and managing director and CEO. Zahidul Islam, FCMA, Company Secretary. Rifat Hossain and other shareholders participated.
The meeting discussed various important issues including the business success of the organization.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction