The Times of banking transactions increased
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-23 10:41:05 || Updated: 2021-05-23 10:45:10
Restrictions on corona infection have been extended to May 30, with a limited number of bank transactions extended to May 30, excluding public and weekly holidays. At this time the transaction will continue from 10 am to 2.30 pm.
However, the bankers have to stay in the office till 4 pm to complete the post-transaction activities.
On Sunday, the central bank’s Department of Offsite Supervision (DOS) issued a circular with new guidelines. Other instructions in the circular issued on April 13 will remain in force without the new deadline.
According to the directive (April 13), banking activities will continue according to the new deadline except for public and weekly holidays. All authorized dealer (AD) branches including the head office of the bank and the head branch of the bank located at the district headquarters should be kept open during the period of prohibition.
In addition, one branch (if the AD branch is not open) should be kept open every two kilometers in the City Corporation area. On the other hand, at the upazila level, one branch of each bank should be kept open on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- 78 more deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Textile sectors at the top of transaction
- Foreign investment in Bangladesh decreased by 11 percent
- Alif Industries tops of rising prices
- Saad Musa Group is buying Shah Mohammad Sagir with liability
- Charges being withdrawn for transactions in mobile apps
- 102 Bangladeshis among 309 undocumented migrants arrested in Malaysia
- Nitol Insurance approved 10% cash dividend
- Dacca Dyeing declares dividend
- Raeisi wins Iran presidential race by landslide
- PM hands over 53,340 more houses to landless families
- Iran election: Hardliner Raisi set to win in first round
- Alif Manufacturing at the top of weekly fall prices
- IFIC Bank will issue bonds
- Commission working on capital resources and industrialization
- PM asks army personnel to attain highest professional excellence
- Record 45.46 billion dollars foreign exchange reserves
- Investors’ confidence returned with new commission’s move
- Life insurance will reduce costs by up to 15 percent
- 21 insurance companies aren’t coming in capital market
- Bengal Commercial Bank and SME Foundation signed an agreement
- New restrictions increased the time of bank transactions
- Sonar Bangla Insurance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Islami Insurance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Entrepreneurs of Jamuna Bank announces share purchase
- BD General Insurance disclose first Quarter earnings report