BGIC declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-19 14:30:28 || Updated: 2021-05-19 14:30:28
Bangladesh General Insurance Company Limited has declared 12 percent dividend for its shareholders after reviewing the financial statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2020.
This information has been known from the company sources.
As per the discloser it’s Earnings per share (EPS) has been tk 1.25. Last year at the same time it’s Earnings per share (EPS) was Tk 1.28..75
At the same time Net Asset Value (NAV) has been Tk 18.65
It’s annual general meeting (AGM) will be held on July 14. The record date has been set for June 14.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction