Instructions to capital market employees insure to health and life insurance
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-17 10:33:58 || Updated: 2021-05-17 10:33:58
The Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) has decided to ensure health and life insurance for employees working in all capital market organizations.
The decision was taken at the 771st meeting of the commission due to the outbreak of the epidemic coronavirus in the country. A circular in this regard has been issued by BSEC recently.
The circular, signed by the commission’s assistant director Md Sahidul Islam, said the commission would have to inform the commission by June 25 about the health and life insurance policies for all officers and employees working at Dhaka Stock Exchange Limited, Chittagong Stock Exchange Limited, CDBL and CCBL.
Other companies in the capital market were also asked to immediately inform the commission by adopting health and life insurance policies for the officers and employees working in their organizations.
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- 20 die as heavy rain hits Mumbai
- Onion imports increased ahead of Eid
- Top EU court rules hijab can be banned at work
- Khan Brothers disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Sohel’s fishing in the river
- Brazil’s oil extraction fell by 6 percent
- Tk 300 crore loan assistance for CMSME entrepreneurs
- Moon of Ramadan sighted , fasting from tomorrow
- China opens 5G signal station at world’s highest radar location near Tibet border
- Hajj Ministry announce Ramadan guidelines for Umrah and prayers