40 teenagers got bicycles in Charfason
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-17 10:45:31 || Updated: 2021-05-17 10:45:31
Forty teenagers received a bicycle as a reward after praying five times in a regular congregation at the mosque for 40 consecutive days in Char Fashion, Bhola. On Sunday (May 16) afternoon, bicycles were distributed among 40 teenagers at the Karimjan Mahila Kamil Madrasa ground in Ward 5, Sharifpara, Charfason Municipality.
It is learned that Obaidul Haque Ratan, a businessman of Charfason Bazar, took this exceptional initiative to attract the adolescents and teenagers of the area towards prayers. With this announcement before Ramadan, many teenagers in the area started praying five times a day. They are monitored regularly. At the end of the screening, bicycles were handed over to 40 teenagers who regularly prayed in congregation. This incident of his is an exemplary example in the society.
Obaidul Haq Ratan’s aim and purpose was to attract the adolescents to the mosque. His great initiative has spread through social media. His exceptional initiative to inspire young people to pray five times a day in the mosque has been widely praised locally.
Obaidul Haque Ratan said, no one lives in the world. In an instant, my initiative was to inspire a teenager to pray five times in exchange for something. Today we have provided bicycles to 40 children and teenagers.
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- 20 die as heavy rain hits Mumbai
- Onion imports increased ahead of Eid
- 225 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks favorable business environment in Kuwait for Bangladeshis
- No let-up in efforts to change people’s fate amid Covid-19: PM
- Main programme of ‘month of mourning’ is to stand by people: Quader
- 204 more people deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks UN roadmap for Rohingya repatriation
- Momen seeks Russian active cooperation in Rohingya repatriation
- US Senate passes bill to ban Xinjiang imports