Biman’s Medina-Kuwait-Bangkok flight canceled until May 31
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-16 11:17:28 || Updated: 2021-05-16 11:17:28
Due to coronavirus, Biman Bangladesh’s flights to Medina in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bangkok in Thailand have been canceled till May 31. The UK flight to London has also been postponed until June 30.
This information was given in a notice on the website of Biman Bangladesh. These three routes have been closed since the first wave of the Corona epidemic in March 2020. Even after the launch of international flights, no flights were resumed on these routes.
Biman said flights to Kolkata, Delhi, Muscat, Oman, Kathmandu, Nepal and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) would be suspended until further notice due to government restrictions.
Biman used to operate flights from Dhaka and Chittagong to Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah in the UAE. The flights were suspended after the country’s government banned Bangladeshis from entering the country on May 13.
- Central bank proposed a further 1 percent incentive in remittances
- Biden approves $100m emergency funds to resettle Afghan refugees
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- Onion imports increased ahead of Eid
- Customs houses will be open during Eid holidays
- 800 cows arrived in Dhaka on Cattle Special Train
- Cotton worth Tk 750 crore imported in Bhomra
- bkash suspended payments to 10 online merchants including evaly
- Fear of catastrophe in India’s tea sector due to increasing imports
- Industrialists wants keeping export oriented industries open
- Government fixed the prices of leather