50 more people deaths from corona
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-05 11:03:03 || Updated: 2021-05-05 11:03:03
Bangladesh on wednesday In the last 24 hours, 50 more people have died across the country due to the epidemic of coronavirus. Among the dead were 32 males and 18 females. 35 people died at government hospitals, 12 at private hospitals and three at home. So far, the death toll in the country has risen to 11,755.
At this time, another 1,742 new patients have been identified as infected with coronavirus. The total number of infected patients stood at 7 lakh 67 thousand 338 people.
Today, Wednesday (May 5) Additional Director General (Administration) of the Department of Health, Prof. This information has been given in a press release signed by Nasima Sultana.
- Central bank proposed a further 1 percent incentive in remittances
- Biden approves $100m emergency funds to resettle Afghan refugees
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- 225 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks favorable business environment in Kuwait for Bangladeshis
- No let-up in efforts to change people’s fate amid Covid-19: PM
- Main programme of ‘month of mourning’ is to stand by people: Quader
- 204 more people deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks UN roadmap for Rohingya repatriation
- Momen seeks Russian active cooperation in Rohingya repatriation
- US Senate passes bill to ban Xinjiang imports