Rule rejected, there is no obstacle to election of FBCCI
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-02 10:40:18 || Updated: 2021-05-02 10:40:18
In the Corona situation, the High Court has rejected the rule issued by the Federation of Bangladesh Industries and Merchants Association (FBCCI) to stop the election process. As a result, there is no obstacle to keep the FBCCI election process going even in lockdown, the lawyers said.
On Sunday (May 2), Justice M. The High Court bench of Enayetur Rahim and Justice Sardar Rashed Jahangir dismissed the rule.
Advocate Shah Manjurul Haque and Barrister Imtiaz Moinul Islam appeared for the FBCCI Election Board in the court. Advocate Khurshid Alam Khan and Barrister HM Sanjid Siddiqui represented the writ petition.
Later, Barrister Imtiaz Moinul Islam said, “I have applied to the FBCCI Election Board and the FBCCI President to withdraw the rule issued to stop the election process.” The court dismissed the rule on the hearing. Now there is no obstacle for the FBCCI to continue the selection process.
- Islamic Finance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- National Life Insurance declares dividend
- DBH disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sandhani Life Insurance declares dividend
- Reliance Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- 237 in 24 hours, the total death toll reached 20,000
- Jamuna Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- BD Finance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Dutch Bangla Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- First security Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Tensions in Tunisia after president suspends parliament
- NRBC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Govt decides to establish 3 more new upazilas
- China accuses U.S. of creating ‘imaginary enemy’ in high-level talks
- Eastern Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Marico declares Interim Dividend
- Macron ‘pushes for Israeli inquiry’ into NSO spyware concerns
- Saif Powertec is at the top of transaction
- Tk 427cr project for expatriate workers’ employments okayed
- Tk 87 crore additional revenue collected in Hili
- 50 crore losses in 4 months in tourism industry
- Benapoles revenue target of Tk 6,245 crore
- Import-export started at Benapole port
- Onion imports increased ahead of Eid
- Customs houses will be open during Eid holidays
- 800 cows arrived in Dhaka on Cattle Special Train