Brazil’s oil extraction fell by 6 percent
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-28 11:21:29 || Updated: 2021-04-28 11:21:29
Brazil is currently one of the world’s top oil producers. Last year, the country increased its oil extraction and exports in the wake of the Corona epidemic. However, Brazil’s oil production has declined this year. Besides, natural gas extraction has also decreased. In the first quarter of this year, the withdrawal has decreased by 6 percent compared to the same period last year. The country’s National Petroleum Agency (ANP) said in a statement on Monday. News Reuters.
Brazil’s state-owned fuel giant Petrobras. The company is also known locally as Petrolio Brasileiro. Petrobras extracts 75 percent of the fuel oil produced in Brazil. Industry insiders say the country’s overall extraction has also declined as fuel giant Petrobras has reduced its oil production.
According to the National Petroleum Agency (ANP), Brazil extracted an average of 2.8 million barrels of fuel per day in the first quarter of this year. In the first quarter of last year, the country extracted about 3 million barrels of fuel oil per day.
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- 20 die as heavy rain hits Mumbai
- Onion imports increased ahead of Eid
- Top EU court rules hijab can be banned at work
- Instructions to capital market employees insure to health and life insurance
- Khan Brothers disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Sohel’s fishing in the river
- Tk 300 crore loan assistance for CMSME entrepreneurs
- Moon of Ramadan sighted , fasting from tomorrow
- China opens 5G signal station at world’s highest radar location near Tibet border
- Hajj Ministry announce Ramadan guidelines for Umrah and prayers