FBCCI wants to bring new banks
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-24 11:45:38 || Updated: 2021-04-24 11:46:23
The Federation of Bangladesh Industries and Merchants Association (FBCCI), the apex body of businessmen, wants to bring in a new bank to provide easy loans to entrepreneurs. The organization also wants to form an insurance company and a microfinance institution.
Proposals on FBCCI Insurance, Micro Finance and FBCCI Bank will be raised at the board meeting of the organization. However, according to the constitution of the FBCCI, there is no opportunity to form a business directly. However, if the proposal is approved in the board meeting, the next step will be taken.
According to FBCCI sources, the fifth regular meeting of the board for the 2019-21 term of the organization has been called next Sunday (April 25). The meeting will be held virtually at 3 pm on the same day. The agenda of the meeting also proposed to form banks, insurance and micro finance institutions.
It is learned that 15 agendas have been kept in the board meeting. These include the approval of the fourth regular board meeting held on August 8 last year and the second emergency board meeting on February 4 this year and the implementation of various decisions. Besides, RAJUK’s permission for the FBCCI building at Hatkhola in the capital and the progress of FBCCI icon 60 will be announced.
Updates on FBCCI University name clearances, launch of new logos, D-8 summit and FBCCI’s 41st Advisory Committee meeting on NBR and celebration of Mujib Year and Covid-19 grant will be discussed at the board meeting. Besides, proposals will be made to form banks, insurance and micro finance institutions.
- Queen South Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Prime Bank disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Islami Bank disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Reliance Insurance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Paramount Textile disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Islami Insurance declares dividend
- First Security Islami Bank declares dividend
- Premier Bank disclose first Quarter earnings report
- BD services disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Premier Cement disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Evince Textile disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Don’t put dear ones’ lives in risk: PM warns homegoers
- Apex Sppining disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Hajj to be held this year with ‘special conditions’
- Delta Brac disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Square Textile disclose third Quarter earnings report
- City Bank disclose first Quarter earnings report
- BD Thai disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Price of gold increasing by Tk 2333
- Imports of spices increased in Hili
- Officially started collecting Boro paddy and rice
- Bangladesh seeks 20m vaccine doses from US: Momen
- FBCCI building done before three years without design passed
- Qatar moves from football to farming in post-pandemic food security push
- ECNEC approves 10 projects at a cost of Taka 11901 crore
- If don’t get vaccine, we will ask to return money