9 Bangladeshis got place in the list of Forbes
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-20 10:50:55 || Updated: 2021-04-20 10:50:55
The influential US magazine Forbes has published a list of 300 young people in the Asia-Pacific region under the age of 30 who have contributed to society in 2021 in different categories. 9 Bangladeshi youths have taken place in this list.
The list was released on Tuesday.
The nine Bangladeshis on the list are: Shehzad Noor Taos (24) and Motasim Bir Rahman (26), founder of Artificial Intelligence or AI-based enterprise ‘Gauge Technologies’, Mir Shakib (28), founder of startup Cramstack, and Kuala Lumpur-based NGO The founders of 360 were Shomi Hasan Chowdhury (26) and Rizvi Arefin (26). Ahmed Imtiaz Jami (27), founder of Adventurer Foundation, Rizvana Hridita (28), founder of Hydroco Plus and Md. Jahin Rohan Rajin (22) and Picabo co-founder Morin Talukder (27).
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- 20 die as heavy rain hits Mumbai
- Onion imports increased ahead of Eid
- 225 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks favorable business environment in Kuwait for Bangladeshis
- No let-up in efforts to change people’s fate amid Covid-19: PM
- Main programme of ‘month of mourning’ is to stand by people: Quader
- 204 more people deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks UN roadmap for Rohingya repatriation
- Momen seeks Russian active cooperation in Rohingya repatriation
- US Senate passes bill to ban Xinjiang imports