Nitol Insurance declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-19 11:15:10 || Updated: 2021-04-19 11:15:10
Nitol Insurance Limited has declared 10 percent dividend for its shareholders for the financial year ended December 31, 2020. It’s total cash.
This information has been known from the company sources.
As per the discloser it’s Earnings per share (EPS) was tk 2.84.
It’s net asset value per share (NAV) has been tk 27.23
It’s annual general meeting (AGM) will be held on June 20. The record date has been set for May 24.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction