Hefazat leader Mamunul Haque arrested
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-18 09:35:58 || Updated: 2021-04-18 09:35:58
Hefazat-e-Islam joint secretary general Maulana Mamunul Haque has been arrested. He was arrested on Sunday (April 18th) from Jamia Rahmania Madrasa in the capital’s Mohammadpur around 12:30 pm.
Tejgaon Division Deputy Commissioner (DC) Harun-ur-Rashid confirmed the arrest.
He said that after the arrest of Mamunul Haque, the joint secretary general of Hefazat-e-Islam, he was taken to the office of the deputy commissioner of Tejgaon division. He has been arrested in the case of Mohammadpur police station. Other cases will be decided later.
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- 20 die as heavy rain hits Mumbai
- Onion imports increased ahead of Eid
- 225 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks favorable business environment in Kuwait for Bangladeshis
- No let-up in efforts to change people’s fate amid Covid-19: PM
- Main programme of ‘month of mourning’ is to stand by people: Quader
- 204 more people deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks UN roadmap for Rohingya repatriation
- Momen seeks Russian active cooperation in Rohingya repatriation
- US Senate passes bill to ban Xinjiang imports