The death toll exceeds 10,000 from corona in Bangladesh
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-15 11:54:21 || Updated: 2021-04-15 11:54:21
In the last 24 hours, 94 more people have died in the country due to the epidemic of corona virus. Among them 64 are males and 30 are females. With this, the total number of deaths due to corona in the country increased to 10,081. On the 404th day of the corona’s identification in the country, 10,000 people died in this global epidemic.
At the same time, 4,192 new corona patients have been identified in the country. As a result, the total number of infected people in the country has increased to 7 lakh 7 thousand 362 people.
Today, Thursday (April 15), Additional Director (Administration) of the Department of Health, Prof. This information was given in a press release signed by Mirzadi Sebrina Flora.
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- 20 die as heavy rain hits Mumbai
- Onion imports increased ahead of Eid
- 225 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks favorable business environment in Kuwait for Bangladeshis
- No let-up in efforts to change people’s fate amid Covid-19: PM
- Main programme of ‘month of mourning’ is to stand by people: Quader
- 204 more people deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks UN roadmap for Rohingya repatriation
- Momen seeks Russian active cooperation in Rohingya repatriation
- US Senate passes bill to ban Xinjiang imports