Brac Bank declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-13 10:48:18 || Updated: 2021-04-13 10:48:30
Brac Bank Limited has declared 15 percent dividend for its shareholders after reviewing the financial statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2020. It’s 10% cash and 5% stock.
This information has been known from the company sources.
As per the discloser (December 31, 2020) it’s Earnings per share (EPS)tk 3.33.
It’s annual general meeting (AGM) will be held on May 27. The record date has been set for May 4.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction