If bank is open, capital market will also be open
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-10 10:50:17 || Updated: 2021-04-10 10:50:17
Under the Coronavirus situation, the capital market will remain open as long as the banking system is open in the country. This information was given in a press release signed by Mohammad Rezaul Karim, Executive Director and Spokesperson of Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC).
It is learned that if banking activities are resumed at any time including the Covid-19 epidemic, all capital market transactions will continue in the interest of investors. The capital market is currently trading for two hours from 10 am to 12 noon.
The BSEC has requested investors not to listen to any rumors in this regard.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction