Robi declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-09 08:08:57 || Updated: 2021-04-09 08:08:57
Robi Axiata Limited has declared 3 percent dividend for its shareholders. It’s total cash.
This information has been known from the company sources.
As per the discloser at the time (January-March, 2021) it’s Earnings per share (EPS) was tk 0.7
It’s net asset value per share (NAV) has been tk 12.66
It’s annual general meeting (AGM) will be held on May 30.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction