Taufika Food coming with new name
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-07 09:52:37 || Updated: 2021-04-07 09:52:37
The board of directors of Toufika Foods and Agro Industries Limited has decided to change its name. The decision was taken at the company’s board meeting today (April 6). This information has been known from the company sources.
According to sources, the company has been renamed as Tawfiqa Foods and Lavello Ice Cream PLC. The company will hold a special general meeting (EGM) on May 24. The record date has been set for April 29. The company will conduct this EGM in digital platform form as per the guidelines of BSEC.
On February 10, the company started trading on both the stock exchanges in the country.
The IPO of the company was approved at the 744th meeting of the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) on October 14, 2020. The company issues 3 crore shares at a face value of Tk 10 each to raise Tk 30 crore from the capital market.
Banco Finance and Investment and Sandhani Life Finance are the issue managers of the company.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction