66 companies exemption from floor price
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-07 10:40:45 || Updated: 2021-04-07 10:40:45
The regulatory body Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) has exempted 66 listed companies from the floor price. The BSEC has taken this decision at the 769th regular meeting of the commission today.
According to BSEC sources, the floor price guidelines were initially withdrawn from six companies to protect the interests of investors and develop the stock market. Which was given to prevent the collapse of the Corona epidemic on March 19 last year.
It is learned that at present 110 companies are stuck in the securities floor price. Of these, 66 were withdrawn.
This directive of the commission has created an opportunity to start the trading of the shares that are stuck in the floor price. Most of them have been closed for a long time.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction