IFIC Bank coming with new name
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-01 10:28:44 || Updated: 2021-04-01 10:28:44
The change is in the name of International Finance Investment and Commerce (IFIC) Limited, a listed company. The decision was taken at a meeting of the company’s board of directors on Wednesday.
According to company sources, the bank is now known as IFIC. Its full name is International Finance Investment and Commerce. As the name is too big, it will be changed to IFIC only. According to the new law, there will be PLC at the end of IFIC.
At the end of December 31, 2020, the company’s board of directors declared 5 percent dividend for shareholders. Its a total stock. At this time the consolidated earnings per share (EPS) is Tk 0.70. And EPS alone has been Tk 0.35.
Incidentally, IFIC Bank Limited was formed in 1976 by the Government of Bangladesh and a private entrepreneur. When the government started leaving the bank to the private sector in 1983, IFIC Bank went completely to the private sector. At present, the government owns 32.75 per cent of the bank’s shares and 4.11 percent of the remaining shares are held by entrepreneurial managers, 23.15 percent by institutional investors, 74 per cent by foreign investors and 39.25 per cent by general investors.
- IMF: Vaccine inequity threatens Mideast’s economic recovery
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- All industrial factories including garments will be opend
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- Record 78 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Capital market in big fall
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- US blacklists 7 Chinese super computer groups
- 15 kinds of border activities to be banned in Tibet
- WHO chief criticises ‘shocking’ vaccine divide
- Record 77 new deaths from coronavirus, identified 5334
- Share price of 66 companes can be reduced maximum 2%
- If bank is open, capital market will also be open
- Jetro expects large Japanese investment in Bangladesh
- Robi declares dividend
- China’s population seen growing older in economic danger sign