BIDS registered as an organization of insurance professionals
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-01 14:14:27 || Updated: 2021-04-01 14:14:27
The Bangladesh Insurance Development Society (BIDS) has recently been registered as an association of insurance professionals. Registration No. S-13531 of the organization with the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms (RJSC).
The organization will operate on Monday (March 29) in accordance with the Societies Registration Act, 1860, the Bangladesh Insurance Development Society said in a press release.
The website address of this organization of insurance professionals is www.bidssociety.org. Md. Is the president of the organization established in 2020. Mahmudul Islam.
In addition, Sayer Ahmed Saeed is the Vice President, Shafiqul Islam Kanon is the Secretary General and Lion Firoz Ahmed is the Treasurer.
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction