BIDS registered as an organization of insurance professionals
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-01 14:14:27 || Updated: 2021-04-01 14:14:27
The Bangladesh Insurance Development Society (BIDS) has recently been registered as an association of insurance professionals. Registration No. S-13531 of the organization with the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms (RJSC).
The organization will operate on Monday (March 29) in accordance with the Societies Registration Act, 1860, the Bangladesh Insurance Development Society said in a press release.
The website address of this organization of insurance professionals is www.bidssociety.org. Md. Is the president of the organization established in 2020. Mahmudul Islam.
In addition, Sayer Ahmed Saeed is the Vice President, Shafiqul Islam Kanon is the Secretary General and Lion Firoz Ahmed is the Treasurer.
- IMF: Vaccine inequity threatens Mideast’s economic recovery
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- All industrial factories including garments will be opend
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- Record 78 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Capital market in big fall
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- US blacklists 7 Chinese super computer groups
- 15 kinds of border activities to be banned in Tibet
- WHO chief criticises ‘shocking’ vaccine divide
- Share price of 66 companes can be reduced maximum 2%
- Record 77 new deaths from coronavirus, identified 5334
- China’s population seen growing older in economic danger sign
- If bank is open, capital market will also be open
- Robi declares dividend
- A Chinatown in South Korea is supposed to attract tourists, instead it has sparked anti-Chinese sentiment