IDLC changed the dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-31 11:40:14 || Updated: 2021-03-31 11:40:14
The dividend of IDLC Finance Limited, a listed financial sector company, has been changed. The company’s 36th annual general meeting (AGM) on Wednesday approved a 20 percent dividend (15 percent cash and 5 percent bonus) for shareholders.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that according to the circular of Bangladesh Bank, the limit of dividend has been fixed for non-banking financial institutions. Financial institutions will be able to declare 30 percent dividend. Only those financial institutions that can declare 15 percent cash dividend will be able to pay the remaining 15 percent bonus dividend. The company announced a 35 percent cash dividend for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 at a board meeting. But the dividend rate has been changed as per the circular of Bangladesh Bank in the AGM of the company.
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction