Dutch-Bangla Bank on top of falling prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-30 11:44:20 || Updated: 2021-03-30 11:44:20
On Monday, the second working day of the week, Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited topped the fall in the share price on the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the share price of the company has decreased by 12.97 percent as compared to the previous day. The company traded 2 lakhs 17 thousand 15 shares 602 times. Its market value is Tk 1 crore 24 lakh.
Republic Insurance, which is in the second place in the list, has lost 4.69 percent more than the previous day. The company traded 35 lakh 55 thousand 375 shares in 3 thousand 330 times. Its market value is Tk 16 crore 98 lakh.
The share price of Purbi General Insurance, which is in the third place in the list, has decreased by 3.73 percent compared to the previous day. The company traded 9 lakh 92 thousand 501 shares 873 times. Its market value is Tk 2 crore 75 thousand.
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction