A Notice published for recruitment of 54 thousand teachers
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-30 13:03:19 || Updated: 2021-03-30 13:03:19
The National Registration and Certification Authority (NTRCA) has issued a public notice for the third phase of recruitment of 54,305 teachers in private educational institutions across the country.
Today, Tuesday (March 30), NTRCA published a notice on its website.
Interested candidates will be able to apply online from April 4 to April 30.
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Khadija elected new Campus Director of Nobiprabi Hult Prize
- Online exams at JU continues during lockdown
- Stranded Suez container ship reported freed
- For renovation of public university halls Tk 50 crore allocated
- Minister of Education instructed students to leave the hall
- Tensions mount at JU, demo continues defying authorities’ order
- HSC results will publish on Saturday
- Classes to resume on a limited scale: Dipu Moni