AB Bank-MoU with ‘Nijer bolar moto akta golpo’
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-29 14:56:29 || Updated: 2021-03-29 14:56:29
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has recently been signed between AB Bank Limited and Bangladesh’s exceptional online entrepreneurship program ‘Nijer bolar moto akta golpo’.
Under the agreement, ‘Nijer bolar moto akta golpo’ and AB Agent Banking will jointly work to expand Entrepreneurial Development and Agent Banking across the country.
Syed Mizanur Rahman, Head of Relationship Management and Banking, AB Bank Limited, and Iqbal Bahar Zahid, Chief Executive Officer, ‘Nijer bolar moto akta golpo’ signed the agreement on behalf of their respective organizations.
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- `Bank and financial institutions cannot pay in special funds’
- Meghna Life Insurance at the top of raising prices
- Sonar Bangla Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- BFIU summoned bank accounts of journalist leaders
- Dhaka Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- SBAC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report