Astro Stitch Art wants to come in capital market
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-28 14:03:14 || Updated: 2021-03-28 14:03:14
Astro Stitch Art Limited, A 100% export oriented garments company, wants to enter the capital market. The company has already entered into agreements with three companies to bring it to the capital market. The issue managers of the company will be Midas Investment Limited and SBL Capital Management Limited.
On the other hand, Fintegic Consultancy Limited will act as the IPO consultant of the company. The tripartite agreement was signed at the Midas Center on Sunday.
Managing Director of Astro Stitch Art Limited Shah Alam, Director Emon Rahman Shirin, Managing Director of Fintage Consultancy Limited Nomanur Rashid, Chief Executive Officer of Midas Investment Limited Mohammad Hafiz Uddin and other SBL Capital Management Officers were present on the occasion. Officers.
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction