Provati Insurance declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-25 12:58:49 || Updated: 2021-03-25 12:58:49
Provati Insurance Limited has declared 17.50 percent dividend for its shareholders after reviewing the financial statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2020. It’s total stock.
This information has been known from the company sources.
As per the discloser it’s Earnings per share (EPS) was tk 3.10. It’s net asset value per share (NAV) has been tk 21.11
It’s annual general meeting (AGM) will be held on May 30. The record date has been set for April 19.
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction