Community Bank Investment approved
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-25 13:03:08 || Updated: 2021-03-25 13:03:08
Community Bank Investment Limited has been approved as an affiliate of Police Community Bank Limited, an organization of Bangladesh Police. The company has been approved at the 767th commission meeting of the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC), the regulator of the capital market.
According to bank sources, the decision to start merchant banking in the capital market was taken at the board meeting of the community bank. They are the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms (RJSC) as a company in the light of the decision. He then applied to BSEC for approval.
According to sources, the paid up capital of this company will be Rs 25 crore. At present there are 63 merchant banks. There will be 64 merchant banks with this new institution.
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction